Save as otherwise provided, capitalised terms used herein shall have the same meanings assigned to them in the 365DAY’s Terms and Conditions.
1. What kinds of information do we collect?
- Depending on which services you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you.
- The Platform does not automatically pick up any personal information about individual users. In addition, our servers do not automatically record information regarding your e-mail address unless you supply it. Like all other websites, our servers may automatically collect internet information, including your device information, log information, browsing history, IP address, cookies and location information. We collect, record, hold, store and/or process personal information when you register with us. Registration is compulsory for anyone wanting to use the portion of our Platform which is accessible for registered Users. Your registration with us signifies your consent to us processing your Personal Data in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- Personal information includes name, address, copies and details of identification documents, contact details, gender, details of bank account, marital status and etc.
- We also collect information about how you use our platform, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
- Purpose of Personal Data collected
- You hereby acknowledge, confirm and consent that we may collect, record, hold, store and/or process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity as required by any applicable law;
- to send you reward crowdfunding and other related information;
- to understand your needs and preferences, and to provide you with our services;
- to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in contribution and fund raising activities;
- in the case of project creators looking to raise funds, to confirm that you are eligible to make investments through the website in accordance with relevant legislation;
- to improve our services;
- to respond or process your requests or complaints;
- to comply with any compliance and disclosure requirements of any and all governmental and/or quasi-government departments, agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies;
- to comply with any legal obligation binding on us under any law, rule, regulation, by-law, order, guideline, directive, policy and such other requirements in force and as amended from time to time;
- for the purposes of record-keeping in the ordinary course of our business; and
- for any purposes relating to the activities on the Platform.
- You hereby acknowledge that in the event that we do not receive the necessary information from you, or if we are not satisfied with the information provided, your application to become a Registered User on the Platform will not be accepted and you will not be able to access or use the portion of the Platform accessible to registered Users.
- Use and Disclosure
- We are responsible for the personal data under our control. We take every measure we can to provide a comparable level of protection for personal data passed to our associates in relation to reward crowdfunding. We will also compile, use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Platform to improve our services and/or business.
- If you give us personal data or information about another person, you confirm that he/she has appointed you to act for him/her, to consent to the processing of his/her personal data and to receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
- Storage and Retention of Personal Data
- Your personal data shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices, our associates offices or stored in servers located in Malaysia and operated by us or our service providers. Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by us as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in paragraph 2 above or is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
- Communication Data
- Our Platform will collect communications data such as your IP address and so on. Any personal data that may end up being collected as part of such activities will also be treated as personal data specifically collected by us in the course of providing our services and running the online platform and subject to our privacy protection policies.
- Automatic Collection of Non-Personal Data
- We may automatically collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data to improve our services, website and our online platform, monitor the attractiveness of the Platform and improve their performance or content.
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- When you view the Platform, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognise your personal computer during your next visit. Cookies will be used for example to help us provide you tailored information that match your profile and interests. You can block cookies by configuring your Internet browser. Do note that an integral portion of the services on our platform will be enhanced through cookies.
- Public Forums
- Our crowdfunding platform enables users to communicate with other users of the platform. You are advised to exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal data on such channels.
- We will strive to protect and keep confidential all personal data collected by us. The Platform has security measures in place to protect personal data and any other sensitive information that may be held by us. Unfortunately however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. We cannot therefore warrant the security of any personal data transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk.
- Users are also reminded that they will need to keep their log in details such as usernames and passwords confidential.
- Data Integrity
- You are responsible for ensuring that the data that you provide to us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such data is kept up-to-date, and you shall promptly keep us informed in the event the data is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date and you shall provide us the true, accurate, complete, and updated data.
- Right of Access to Personal Data
- The Act gives you the right of access to your personal data held by us on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
VSI NETWORK Sdn. Bhd.
Address: Unit No. S-2-22, Block E, 2nd Floor, City Mall, Lorong City Mall, Jalan Lintas, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Or by email to: email@example.com
- No Waiver